Preparing to go to jail is never easy, especially when you don’t expect to get arrested. It’s terrifying, you’ve seen all the bad and scary stuff from television and movies. You feel like won’t survive. That’s not true at all. Don’t freak yourself out. It is best to remain calm and cooperative. Here are some pointers in case you ever need them:
- Watch and listen to other inmates who you will be spending a little bit of quality time with (hopefully only a few hours, if we at Bay Point Bail Bond Store can help it). These are all different types of people you’re probably not used to and you’ll be quite chummy with them in close quarters. Take it easy.
- Respect others but don’t let yourself to be walked over too. Have your own self-respect to stand up for yourself if needed.
- Be careful not to touch anyone, even if by accident. Don’t touch their belongings either.
- Don’t speak, let yourself in on someone else’s conversation unless you’re asked. It’s generally not the best idea.
- Don’t snitch on another inmate.
These tips will probably not make you feel a little more relaxed about going to jail for the first time. Probably nothing will because anyone would be psyched out. Just try and remember what we said and apply them.
With our help, we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can breathe a sigh of relief. Our number at Bay Point Bail Bond Store is 925-228-5858 and we know exactly how to help you. We know jail is scary so we work as quickly as possible to get you out of there and back to you home safely!