This is your rock bottom – arrested and ashamed of what happened. This is how you will get out of that slump:
1. Come to terms with the situation you are in and prepare to handle everything from here on out as an adult.
2. Accept that you will face punishment of some sort – fines, restrictions, rehab, jail time, strained relationships.
3. Post bail. If you cannot afford the entire bail, do not worry. Martinez Bail Bond Store is able to assist you.
4. Reconnect with loved ones to apologize for hurting them. Spend more time with them to strengthen your bond and trust.
5. Apologize to any third-party members if possible and applicable. This will certainly help your conscience, even if they do not fully accept your apology.
6. Meet all court-ordered obligations and appearances.
7. Refocus yourself to positive goals and change: work, education, family.
This could sort of be like a personal rehab program for yourself. It will be a challenge to do this all on your own, so ask for support from others – in fact, most will already be ready to support you without you even asking. That is when you know they genuinely care about your well-being, and these are the people you need to surround yourself with.